Sunday 26 February 2017

HARDWORK

Hi and Assalamualaikum to all my readers.This time I want to share about my story in my life that related to "HARDWORK"

I was born on 18 Mac 1998 at Hospital Besar Taiping,Perak with no complications,no illness and very healthy. But when I starting to grow up, my body did not grow so well as other kids in my school. It is my biggest problem because it limit my physical ability to do things that I want. 

When I was 13 years old, I was registered as a student at S.M.K Agama Kerian which is now known as S.M.K Tahfiz Model Ulul Albab in Perak.In the new school there are one things that kept attracted me, the football team.That school was very popular with their football team reputation.Every year they will win the football tournament that have been held.To be the one of the player in the team was a dreams for all boy.

So, I challenged myself to be in the football team. For the first year, I go the selection for U-15 football team with my friends but I didn't get a place in the team.I felt very sad.Started from that day I told to myself that I can be in that team.So, I kept training day by day without skip a day and go to the selection every year but I still didn't get a position in the team until I was Form 4. When I was Form 4, all my hardwork had been paid off.I have been accepted in the team as a striker. I felt very happy when get the news from my coach.

I started training with my new team everyday for the preparation for the soccer tournament and luckily we beat all the schools that had been participated and win the tournament.

S.M.K Agama Kerian win the MSSD soccer tournament.


We kept participated in every tournament that have been held in various places.

S.M.K Agama Kerian in Champions School Tournament at Sabak Bernam,Selangor

 Now, that's all have be my memories,not just an ordinary memories but a very special memories.From the zero, I slowly climb the mountain until I reach  at the peak.That's all need a HARDWORK.

Now, all left as the history T_T

That's all for my very first post.Hope you will enjoy it. =)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. yes I enjoy your first post :) No pain no gain. Hopefully you are going to success in academic too.

    First post fulfill all requirements. Good. Banner centre. Good. All 5 gadgets work successfully. Double good.

    Continue with other PB task.

    ReplyDelete